The Sustainable Urban Development programme at the University of Oxford offers part-time master’s and doctoral courses for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
Applications are hereby invited for the part-time MSc and DPhil in Sustainable Urban Development at the University of Oxford.
The next admissions deadline is 21 January 2022. Please below are the benefits of this programme:
- Flexible part-time master’s and doctoral programmes which is simply study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford’s interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including The Prince’s Foundation and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
MSc Full-Fee Sustainable Urban Development Scholarship
The MSc Programme Scholarship will cover all course fees across both years of the MSc in Sustainable Urban Development for October 2022 entry. The Scheme is open to all new candidates for the MSc.
No separate application process will apply for this scholarship. Candidates seeking to be considered would need to submit a full application by 21 January 2022. Furthermore, candidates need to present a consistent record of excellence both academically and professionally.
Full details are available on the MSc website:
If you would like to receive updates about these programmes, please join our mailing list http://eepurl.com/dLq0cw.